Standing up for Niagara Centre
- Critic for Municipal Affairs
- Jeff Burch is the Executive Director of Niagara Folk Arts, a non–profit social services agency, where he is responsible for a $3 million budget and over 40 full–time staff across the Niagara Region.
- Jeff spent 15 years representing workers as an organizer, local president and contract negotiator for front line health care workers in hospitals, nursing homes and community living agencies in Niagara and across Ontario. He has also served two terms as a City Councillor.
- Jeff Burch is a tireless community volunteer around issues such as mental health and poverty and is a founder and organizer of the Ed Smith Legal Defence Fund and A Better Niagara grassroots political organization. He has experience dealing with multiple Ontario Government Ministries including Health, Labour, Citizenship and Immigration, Municipal Affairs and Social Services.
- Jeff is a lifelong Niagara resident. He lives with his wife Linda and 9 year old son Jackson.